Christmas is coming, and since a few of you have asked me where to get these i thought i would just put them all in one list, so;
- Aerogel - (currently out of stock, sorry.)
- Ecosphere - Comes in many different shapes; Large Sphere, Small Sphere, Small Pod/oval and more.
- Could not find a Gomboc, sorry.
- Gallium - 20 grams, 40 grams, 100 grams
- Miracle Berries - A lot cheaper than i thought they would be!
- Ferrofluid/Magnetic Fluid - heres a bonus gif :D
According to the laws of physics, a planet in the shape of a doughnut (toroid) could exist. Physicist Anders Sandberg says that such planets would have very short nights and days, an arid outer equator, twilight polar regions, moons in strange orbits and regions with very different gravity and seasons.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1kPLXGT via io9
petition to turn the earth into a fucking doughnut
We’re on board.
Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark (via thedragoninmygarage)
It appears that the requested content could not load or is not available anymore, however there's plenty more cool stuff to be found on our home page.×